- Chromic acid is an intermediate in chromium plating and is also used in ceramic glazes, and colored glass.
- It can be used to clean laboratory glass ware, particularly of otherwise insoluble organic residues
- Chromic acid has also been widely used in the band instrument repair industry, due to its ability to "brighten" raw brass.
- As wood preservative
- A strong oxidizing agent finding application in organic synthesis.
- For preparation of other chrome chemicals of analytical grades.
- 25 kg, 50 kg steel drums with locking ring. Then palletized and stretch wrapped.
- Store in cool and dry places and tightly closed.
- Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from combustible materials.
- It is very harmful to skin and eye. After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water
- Avoid breathing the dust.
- Don’t ingest & don’t breathe gas/fumes/vapors/spray
- Wash hands and legs thoroughly after handling.
- Never add water to this product.
- In case of sufficient ventilation wear suitable respiratory equipments.